I've been thinking about what I would write about in one for like two years and at some point (this point) I have to say "You know what Traver, you're a chicken. Just jump in." So I'm jumping.
Busy day today, probably shouldn't be surfing the web or on Fbook, but I'm doing both. I saw that two of my friends on Fbook had become fans of BANANA IN PYJAMAS (misspelled on purpose...I guess it's the European version...they get everything late). But yeah, checked out the theme song on YouTube and happened to stumble across this...
I like to credit this programming for why I'm so smart today, no joke. Ah, the memories. Barney ( I was going to be one of those dancing/singing kids...I knew if I tried out I would make it, I was so much cuter than those kids on TV) Lamb Chop's Play Along (ask me where I learned you can only fold a piece of paper 8 times) and OH The Magic School Bus (shrinking down to take a journey up a human nose, I was there.)
Anywho, the dry cleaners is calling me. (The $50.51 bill, not so much.) But the job fair is tomorrow and I guess not only pain, but money also, is beauty... something like that. PEACE!

No comments:
Post a Comment